The parish has a number of halls and rooms that are often available for hire for meetings, for events, and children’s parties.
- The Gallini Hall (the upper hall) has disabled access. It is suitable for gatherings of up to 110 people.
- The O'Neill Room (the lower hall) does not have disabled access. It is a well ventilated and well lit basement hall. It is suitable for gatherings of up to 60 people.
- The Jubilee Room is in the Rectory. It is suitable for round-table meetings of up to 18 people.
- Click here for current rates for hire of rooms
- To confirm availability please ring the Parish Secretary on 020 7286 3214,
between 1030 and 13.15, Monday to Friday.
If you are considering booking for a private function please use the following documents/forms:
If you are considering booking for a public/open event please use the following documents/forms: